The Smart Check can assess skin spots for signs of the most common types of skin cancer. This includes melanoma, basal cell carcinoma (BCC), squamous cell carcinoma (SCC) and certain pre-stages of skin cancer, such as actinic keratosis.
Articles in this section
- Why is my iPhone not able to focus when taking a photo?
- What does it mean if my assessment is ‘In Review’?
- Where to find your SkinVision recommendation?
- What is the Health Follow-Up?
- Why am I receiving this follow up message?
- How do I update my Skin Health Journey?
- How do I use the Smart Camera?
- What if I get a high risk rating?
- How does the risk assessment work?
- What types of skin cancer can the Smart Check detect signs of?