With the SkinVision app, you can immediately detect signs of the most common types of skin cancer, but it is not a diagnosis. Early detection is critical in skin cancer treatment and is one of the greatest challenges of modern dermatology, posing significant risk to your health and life. The sooner you detect a potential risk and get in touch with your doctor, the higher the chance you will avoid the worst outcome. If you detect a sign of skin cancer using the SkinVision service, we advise you to visit a doctor, who can make a definite diagnosis if you need to be treated for skin cancer.
Articles in this section
- What to expect from a Doctor's Visit
- How does SkinVision’s algorithm detect skin cancer?
- Can SkinVision help me detect skin cancer?
- What is SkinVision?
- What is body mapping?
- How do I use the body map feature?
- Why is early detection of skin cancer important?
- How big a problem is the growth of skin cancer?
- I encountered an error using the body map
- How do I sign up?