Should you be unsure on how to start taking a Smart Check, we ask you to please follow the below steps:
- Click on the round button in the middle of the screen below, with the camera icon.
- Define on the ‘body map’ where exactly the spot is located.
- Click on ‘add spot’, as the app proceeds to ask you.
- You will now see the camera and flashlight automatically turn on.
- Below the screen, just above the circles, you see ‘Smart’ and ‘Standard’, click on ‘Smart’.
- Hold the camera towards the spot, once all the 3 below stated requirements (clear, detected and in focus) are green, the camera will automatically take the scan.
- Following this, we ask you to fill in any symptoms you might have, this will allow for the most accurate assessment.
- Now you have reached the payment step, unless you are enrolled into a HealthPlan or subscription.
- Once the payment has gone through, you will immediately receive a full assessment along with a risk indication.
Please find tips on which factors might influence, allowing you to take the highest quality photo:
- Photos are best taken in natural daylight, but indoors near a window or any brightly lit space will also work.
- Move anything creating a shadow on your skin out of the way, including hair.
- Hold the camera between 10 and 20 cm from your skin spot and move slowly towards the skin until a blue ring appears.
- Keep the camera still (try resting it against your body) and the picture is taken automatically.
Should you require further information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to help you out.
Please sign in to leave a comment.