SkinVision facilitates creating a health report of the photos of your skin spots so you can easily share it with your doctor to help them with their assessment and to help them understand SkinVision’s risk assessment.
You can generate a health report by following the steps below:
- On the body map screen, tap on which skin spot you want a report to be generated.
- Tap on ‘See more details’
- Once on the skin spot folder, you can choose to either generate a report for
- A single photo by tapping on the share icon at the top right side of the photo or
- The entire folder by tapping on ‘Share folder’ on the lower right-hand corner
- Tap on ‘Generate my report’ when the new screen opens
- Generating and downloading the report could take a couple of seconds
- Once it’s ready, you will be asked how you want to download or share your health report.