We ask our users to take only photos of their own skin spots. Our services are personal and will be delivered to you only. It is not allowed to send images of skin spots from third parties for a Smart Check or Standard Check. If you want to support your friends or family to take care of their skin, ask them to download their own version of SkinVision. SkinVision can not be held responsible for the confidential information and health of third parties that you see as a result.
Articles in this section
- A few devices are not compatible with the SkinVision app
- What is SkinVision?
- Why is early detection of skin cancer important?
- How big a problem is the growth of skin cancer?
- Can the app detect skin cancer?
- How do I sign up?
- Who should use SkinVision?
- Does SkinVision replace the Doctor?
- Which devices are compatible with SkinVision?
- Can I refer friends and family?