We ask our users to take only photos of their own skin spots. Our services are personal and will be delivered to you only. It is not allowed to send images of skin spots from third parties for a Smart Check or Standard Check. If you want to support your friends or family to take care of their skin, ask them to download their own version of SkinVision. SkinVision can not be held responsible for the confidential information and health of third parties that you see as a result.
Articles in this section
- What to expect from a Doctor's Visit
- How does SkinVision’s algorithm detect skin cancer?
- Can SkinVision help me detect skin cancer?
- What is SkinVision?
- What is body mapping?
- How do I use the body map feature?
- Why is early detection of skin cancer important?
- How big a problem is the growth of skin cancer?
- I encountered an error using the body map
- How do I sign up?