If you forget your password, you can reset it by selecting ‘Log in’ in the first screen of the application. After entering the email that you used to sign up, select ‘I forgot my password’. You’ll receive an email within a few minutes containing a link that will allow you to reset your password. If you don’t see the email in your inbox after two minutes, check your spam folder. Click on the link in the email to reset your password. You will be taken to a new page where you can then create a new password for your account. Click on the “Set Password” link to complete the process.
Articles in this section
- Why should I only take photos of my own skin?
- Complaint Procedure
- Why do I need to provide the right contact details?
- Why is early detection of skin cancer important?
- How big a problem is the growth of skin cancer?
- How can I delete my account?
- What is SkinVision?
- Who should use SkinVision?
- Does SkinVision replace the Doctor?
- Can the app detect skin cancer?