If you forget your password, you can reset it by going here. Click on the “Forgot your password?” link and enter the email address that you used to sign up. You’ll receive an email in a few minutes containing a link that will allow you to reset your password. If you don’t see the email in your inbox after 2 minutes, check your spam folder. Click on the link in the email to reset your password. You will be taken to a new page where you can then create a new password for your email address. Click on the “Set Password” link to complete the process.
Articles in this section
- Quality Certifications and legal information
- Why is early detection of skin cancer important?
- Why is skin cancer such a pressing issue?
- How can I delete my account?
- What is SkinVision?
- Who should use SkinVision?
- Does the SkinVision solution replace the Doctor?
- How does the app detect skin cancer?
- How do I sign up?
- Why do I need a profile?