If you forget your password, you can reset it by selecting ‘Log in’ in the first screen of the application. After entering the email that you used to sign up, select ‘I forgot my password’. You’ll receive an email within a few minutes containing a link that will allow you to reset your password. If you don’t see the email in your inbox after two minutes, check your spam folder. Click on the link in the email to reset your password. You will be taken to a new page where you can then create a new password for your account. Click on the “Set Password” link to complete the process.
Articles in this section
- Why do I have to pay for the SkinVision-Service?
- Which devices are compatible with SkinVision?
- Why can't I take a photo?
- Can the app detect skin cancer?
- Why is early detection of skin cancer important?
- How big a problem is the growth of skin cancer?
- Does SkinVision replace the Doctor?
- Is my personal information safe?
- Why am I not able to use the Front Camera to take a photo of a skin spot?
- Why do I need a profile?