SkinVision is part of the emerging wave of healthtech applications that allow patients to take their health into their own hands. The number of SkinVision user has tripled each year since the app was launched in [year?], and currently numbers some 600k+ users. To date more than one million images have been taken with SkinVision's inbuilt camera functionality. SkinVision's user-friendly design prioritises ease of use and engagement, with the aim of making skin monitoring easy and routine. Many users seek professional advice through SkinVision's paid professional plans, where interaction can take place with a health professional in a structured and consistent way. SkinVision also fosters strong links to the dermatological community, and our scientific board comprises of leading skin cancer specialists from Mayo Clinic, LMU and St,. George Hospital in Sydney.
Articles in this section
- Who can use SkinVision Pro?
- Where can I find information about SkinVision Pro online?
- What is SkinVision Pro?
- What are the benefits of using SkinVision Pro?
- Why should I choose SkinVision Pro?
- Who is responsible for the doctor consult?
- Do I have to pay to use SkinVision Pro?
- What can I do on SkinVision Pro?
- Can I add other patients?