SkinVision is an awareness and tracking mobile application that supports individuals in finding and tracking suspicious moles and skin conditions. The application allows users to take high quality pictures with the app’s advanced camera, assess the skin cancer risk of their moles and skin conditions, and find out the unique recommendations based on their risk assessment. With the personal gallery, users have the option to compare pictures over time and easily share their images with a doctor. The efficient and easy-to-use solution is available on your smartphone and helps to make skin monitoring a simple routine.
Articles in this section
- Why is early detection of skin cancer important?
- Why is skin cancer such a pressing issue?
- How can I delete my account?
- What is SkinVision?
- Who should use SkinVision?
- Does the SkinVision solution replace the Doctor?
- How does the app detect skin cancer?
- How do I sign up?
- Why do I need a profile?
- What do I do if I've lost my username and/or password?