The Smart Check can assess skin spots for signs of the most common types of skin cancer. This includes melanoma, basal cell carcinoma (BCC), squamous cell carcinoma (SCC) and certain pre-stages of skin cancer, such as actinic keratosis.
Articles in this section
- How does the risk assessment work?
- What types of skin cancer can the Smart Check detect signs of?
- I have trouble using the camera. How can I take a photo?
- How can I share a copy of my assessments with my doctor?
- Why do I need to track my skin spot's evolution?
- Why can't I take a photo?
- Why am I not able to use the Front Camera to take a photo of a skin spot?
- Can all skin spots be checked by SkinVision?