It is important to track your skin spot because it can evolve over time. The features that you should look out for include asymmetry, border irregularity, color that is not uniform, and a diameter that is greater than 6 mm (about the size of a pencil eraser). If at any time you feel uncomfortable or you see that your skin spot is changing, irritating or bleeding, we recommend that you visit a medical specialist without hesitation.
Articles in this section
- Why is my iPhone not able to focus when taking a photo?
- What does it mean if my assessment is ‘In Review’?
- Where to find your SkinVision recommendation?
- What is the Health Follow-Up?
- Why am I receiving this follow up message?
- How do I update my Skin Health Journey?
- How do I use the Smart Camera?
- What if I get a high risk rating?
- How does the risk assessment work?
- What types of skin cancer can the Smart Check detect signs of?