It is important to track your skin spot because it can evolve over time. The features that you should look out for include asymmetry, border irregularity, color that is not uniform, and a diameter that is greater than 6 mm (about the size of a pencil eraser). If at any time you feel uncomfortable or you see that your skin spot is changing, irritating or bleeding, we recommend that you visit a medical specialist without hesitation.
Articles in this section
- How does the risk assessment work?
- What types of skin cancer can the Smart Check detect signs of?
- I have trouble using the camera. How can I take a photo?
- How can I share a copy of my assessments with my doctor?
- Why do I need to track my skin spot's evolution?
- Why can't I take a photo?
- Why am I not able to use the Front Camera to take a photo of a skin spot?
- Can all skin spots be checked by SkinVision?