The Smart Check can assess skin spots for signs of the most common types of skin cancer. This includes melanoma, basal cell carcinoma (BCC), squamous cell carcinoma (SCC) and certain pre-stages of skin cancer, such as actinic keratosis.
Articles in this section
- A few devices are not compatible with the SkinVision app
- What is SkinVision?
- Why is early detection of skin cancer important?
- How big a problem is the growth of skin cancer?
- Can the app detect skin cancer?
- How do I sign up?
- Who should use SkinVision?
- Does SkinVision replace the Doctor?
- Which devices are compatible with SkinVision?
- Can I refer friends and family?